Place & D.O.B.: Italy, 27 November 1975
Nationality: British / Italian
Town/Country: Manchester, United Kingdom
Mobile UK: 0044 (0)7955 115280
Mobile ITA: 0039 380 2651776
Portfolio Website: www.antonioesposito.me
Coaching Website: www.antonioespositocoaching.com
:: August 2018 to Present
Head of Design
Caerus Capital Ltd aka ChooseMyCar.com (Manchester, UK)
As Head of Design at ChooseMyCar, I am responsible for the design of all the web, graphic and digital products of the company.
– UX / UI design of web and mobile applications.
– UX / UI prototype and design of internal CMS Content Management Systems.
– Concept, prototyping and designs of all the corporate websites.
– Concept, prototyping and design of landing pages for CRO – Conversion rate optimization.
– Marketing materials (digital and print) such as newsletters, web banners, brochures, flyers, Social Media campaigns and infographics.
:: August 2013 to September 2020
Senior Web/Graphic Designer / Head of Design
Advancis Ltd aka Buddy Loans (Manchester, UK)
I was hired by Advancis Ltd as a Senior Web/Graphic Designer to become responsible for the development, prototyping and graphic design of all the financial products of the company related to their main brand Buddy Loans.
– Brand and corporate identity – design and development.
– Concepts, prototypes and designs of corporate websites.
– UX / UI design of web and mobile applications (loan apps).
– UX / UI prototype and design of internal selling and management software including call centre wallboards.
– Concept, prototype and design of landing pages for client’s conversion for all company’s loan and finance products.
– Marketing materials: newsletters, banners, brochures, flyers, Social Media campaigns, investors presentations.
– Marketing infographics, PowerPoint presentations and employees training materials.
– Corporate stationery design: letterhead, business cards, invoices, legal documents and contracts, company merchandise.
:: October 2017 to December 2018
Senior Graphic Designer
Loanable Ltd (London, UK)
Loanable Ltd is a credit broker company established in 2017. I was hired as a Senior Graphic Designer to work closely with the company CEO to develop and to design all the corporate and marketing materials for the business, including:
– Brand identity design.
– Corporate website design for www.loanable.com.
– UX / UI prototype and design of web and mobile applications.
:: April 2013 to July 2013
Head of Design
Kudos Web Design (Manchester, UK)
I was hired at Kudos Web Design as a Head of the creative department. I was responsible for the design and the management of all the creative aspects of the company including:
– Initial brief with the clients.
– Websites prototyping and graphic design.
– UX / UI design of e-commerce web applications.
– Marketing materials, landing pages and mobile apps.
:: November 2011 to February 2013
Senior Graphic Designer
Stanleybet Betting Ltd (Liverpool, UK)
I was hired by Stanleybet as Senior Graphic Designer to become part of a marketing team of 12 people. At Stanleybet I was responsible for the design of most of the off-line promotional and betting products of the company. All the design projects were mainly utilised inside the company’s shop across 8 European countries.
– Posters, flyers and banners design.
– Concept and design of betting products and promotional materials.
– Betting slips, shop’s furniture and company merchandise.
:: August 2010 to January 2011
First Internet Marketing (Manchester, UK)
I was hired at FirstInternet to become responsible for the coordination and production of all the design materials for the agency’s clients. My responsibilities were mainly the graphic design and art direction of websites, advertisements, newsletters, brochures, logos and office stationery.
:: October 2008 to April 2010
Web Graphic Designer
Lakestar Media (Manchester, UK)
At Lakestar Media I was responsible for the design, development and maintenance of all the websites and marketing materials for the company’s clients, including:
– Banner campaigns, newsletter, landing pages and websites graphic design.
:: June 2006 to October 2008
Web Graphic Designer
Promedia Advertising (Manchester, UK)
At Promedia ADV I was responsible for the design, development (PHP) and maintenance of all the company’s clients websites. I was also in charge of the development of an internal CMS for the client’s website management.
:: November 2002 to May 2006
GPCWeb Marketing (Naples, Italy)
At GPCWeb I was responsible for the HTML, CSS and PHP development of all company’s clients websites and CMS Content Management Systems.
CPD Certifications – The Centre of Excellence Between 2016 / 2021 (United Kingdom)
- Body Language Diploma
- Emotional intelligence Diploma
- Positive Psychology Diploma
- Psychology of Success Diploma
- Mindfulness Diploma
- Body Image Diploma
- Addiction Therapy Diploma
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy CBT
- Eating Disorder Awareness Diploma
- Clinical Weight Loss Diploma
- Eating Psychology Coach Diploma
Certified NLP Practitioner
The Coaching Academy June 2015 (United Kingdom)
Certified Life Performance Coaching
The Coaching Academy November 2015 (United Kingdom)
Career Coaching & Motivational Speaker
IAP College 2016 (USA)
Advanced Graphic Design Diploma
Creative Design School 2013 – 2014 (United Kingdom)
Web Designer / Developer – Course/Stage
Fama Consulting Srl – November 2001 to January 2002 (Italy)
Software Developer – VB, C, C++ Course
Progetto Lavoro School – September 1999 to July 2000 (Italy)
High School Diploma as “Land Surveyor”
ITG G. Porzio – September 1990 to June 1995 (Italy)
SKILLS & TOOLS
Graphic Design Expertise
Websites, UI/UX software and CMS design, brand identities, adverts, brochures, social media design, posters, flyers, postcards, banners, leaflets, corporate stationery, image manipulations, merchandising, magazines, exhibitions and displays, photography, mobile apps, landing pages for conversion, presentations.
Software and Technologies
Web & Print Design: Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
Interface Design Tools: Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, InVision Studio.
Video Editing: Basic Knowledge of Final Cut Pro.
CERTIFIED PERSONAL PERFORMANCE COACH / NLP PRACTITIONER
Since October 2016 I am the Managing Director at TheThinkingMind Coaching Ltd a company registered in England and Wales with number 10436953, specialised in Coaching Services for Emotional Intelligence, Life Performance and Eating Psychology Coaching.
Antonio Esposito Coaching – www.antonioespositocoaching.com
Think Lean Formula – Eating Psychology Training / Coaching Programme
The Unstoppable Achiever – Personal & Professional Performance Training / Coaching Programme
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
I love coaching and helping people to achieve their most important goals and dreams. Fitness another passion of mine. I have been a certified Beachbody Insanity Live Instructor for several years. I also love writing, drawing and reading. Paper books are my passion, collecting non-fiction books and fountain pens is something I am kind of addicted to. Other passions and interests are travelling, photography, art & antiques, music and, of course, food.
Italian – Native
English – Fluent (Written and Spoken)
Graphic Design Portfolio – Download [.zip]
CV – English – Curriculum Vitae [.pdf]
English – Cover Letter [.pdf]
CV – English – Curriculum Vitae [.docx]
CV – Italian – Curriculum Vitae [.docx]